100% FACTORY ORIGINAL ROLEX STRAP
THIS IS A 100% GENUINE ROLEX BROWN LIZARD LEATHER BAND. IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED!
DON’T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY…BUYING A GENUINE ROLEX BAND AT THIS PRICE IS AN INCREDIBLE BARGAIN!!!
CONDITION: BRAND NEW
LUG WIDTH: 20MM
END WIDTH FOR BUCKLE*: 16MM
* Buckle not included
AS WITH ALL OF OUR ROLEX ACCESSORIES, AUTHENTICITY IS GUARANTEED!
BOX AND PAPERS NEVER GUARANTEE AUTHENTICITY
- All box and papers do is guarantee the box and papers are authentic. The bad guys know that people put trust into original papers so by putting genuine papers with a fake watch allows them to pull off a scam…and when the buyer finds out down the road the watch was fake, the scammer is long gone.
- The only way to check authenticity is by having the watch checked.
BOX AND PAPERS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH ANY ITEM EXCEPT WHEN NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION
- As with most preowned watches, the original box and/or papers are not available because they were not retained by the original owner.
APPRAISALS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH ANY ITEM EXCEPT WHEN NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION
- Appraisals done/offered by the company from which you are buying an item from is a conflict of interest and is often viewed as biased. Many sellers will use inflated appraisals to help sell their items.
- It is always best to have a 3rd party independent appraisal/jewelry company provide an appraisal. This is because they have nothing to gain or lose by providing truthful and accurate information.
A “SERVICE BOX” IS NOT THE ORIGINAL PRESENTATION BOX THAT CAME WITH THE WATCH WHEN IT WAS SOLD BRAND NEW
- It is a genuine box that the manufacturer sends a watch back to the customer after being factory serviced.
- If the watch comes with a Service Box, it does not mean that the watch has been serviced.
WATER RESISTANCE/WATER PROOF
We NEVER guarantee that any of the watches we sell are waterproof or water resistant:
- If a watch comes with a BeckerTime warranty, the warranty does not cover water damage or any other damage that resulted from water entering the case.
- Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. The reason is because there are too many life factors that can contribute to a watch not being water resistant anymore. Statistically, this applies to even the most careful of watch wearers.
- For your kind reference, I have provided an article that provides insight on water resistance for watches: Rolex Water Resistance – Have You Checked Lately?