High grade clean oil and adjust, this price includes mainspring, gaskets, and case restoration.
Rolex Clean Oil and Adjust “COA” process:
- Disassembly and inspection (check for internal and external signs of excessive wear, case is checked for water tightness, movement is removed and disassembled. A Trung caliper is used to check that each wheel is true. All jewels are inspected for cracks.
- All watch components are put through a multi step cleaning process to remove all oils, corrosion, metal, dust and other contaminants.
- All watches receive a genuine Rolex mainspring to insure proper operation of the watch.
- The movement is now assembled. Seven Moebius oils are used during this process. We follow the oiling recommendations provided by Rolex.
- The movement is then regulated to factory specifications. We use Swiss made Witchi timing machines.
- The case and band are now restored to “like new” original condition. Of course bands with excessive “stretch” and wear will be refinished to their best possible condition.
- A new case tube is installed.
- New spring bars are added.
- Watches with acrylic crystals will be fitted with new crystals, models with sapphire will be replaced, if needed, at an additional charge.
- A complete set of gaskets are installed and assembly is completed.
- The assembled watch is subjected to final timing and a second pressure test is administered to insure that the accuracy and waterproofing of the watch is as good as when the watch was new.
A one year warranty is provided.
For Submariner & Daytona
Contact us for price: firstname.lastname@example.org