10 Manufacturing Facts About Rolex
Rolex is one of the top luxury watch brands in the world, but have you ever wondered what goes into the manufacturing process? Check out some of these manufacturing facts and see the article for more details!
1. It takes a whole year to make one Rolex watch
2. Rolex uses an expensive and difficult to machine steel for its watches because of its aesthetic quality
3. Rolex has its own R&D labs
4. All Rolex watches are hand-assembled
5. An in-house foundry makes all of their gold
Read the full story here :: Backstage at ROLEX: Top 10 Facts About the Watchmakers Manufacturing Process