DeWitt Academia Silicium Day Grande Date 19K Rose Gold Unique Piece
- Unique Piece, Only One in the World
- Movement: Automatic
- Case Diameter (Without Crown): 39 mm
- Case Diameter (With Crown): 42 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Frequency: 28 800 Alt/h
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Waterproof: 50 m
- Day Date
- Grande Date
- Case: 18K Rose Gold
- Bezel: 18K Rose Gold
- Strap: Brown, Leather
- Clasp: Deployant Buckle, 18K Rose Gold
- Gold Dial
- Dial Numerals: Arabic Numerals, Numeral Markers
- Silicium Dial
- Luminescent Hands
- 18K Rose Gold Numeral Markers
- Mint Condition
- Preowned by a dealer, worn only 6-7 times.
- Comes With Watch (no box/papers), Original Black Crocodile Strap, and DeWitt Deployant Buckle in 18K Rose Gold
Unique Piece—Only One of its Kind in the World.
The Academia Silicium Day Grande is among the most valuable investment grade collectibles for serious watch lovers. The dial is crafted out of a rare piece of silicium mineral, which reflects light beautifully at various angles. The case back also has an inserted piece of silicium, making it as beautiful as the dial. The silicium dial, in combination with the 18K rose gold case and bezel make this piece the most exquisite Dewitt produced in recent years.
On top of its beautiful design, this is a unique piece, meaning that DeWitt produced only one of this model and will never produce another of its kind. Academia Silicium Day Grande is an incredible timepiece, found only here at JZ&F.
Although the project was originally that of one man, the adventure is collective. Jérôme De Witt’s view is that the past centuries hold abundant wealth – and that given the technological resources of today, the least that can be done is to go further still.
We aim to source 100% authentic items in the most cost-effective ways, and pass all the savings to you.