DeWitt 18K Rose Gold Titanium Academia Sequentiel Chronograph All-White Edition.
A fantastic fusion of beautiful materials – its bezel and back case are constructed in 18K solid rose gold, as well as a combination of titanium and high-polymer rubber. The numerals and hands are made of rose gold.
This is an EXTRA LARGE size – a watch that can go with a suit, as well as with jeans. It is a very attractive contemporary full size, but not overwhelming large to make it seem ridiculous.
Again, the watch is in excellent, mint condition, and is 100% authentic, including it’s original papers.
The watch is a very beautiful piece. One only needs to hold it to appreciate the warmth and beauty of its craftsmanship.
It is an ultra rare piece, and this is a unique opportunity for you to be one of the few owners of this model. My hope is for the owner to truly treasure it and wear it in good health.
- Limited Edition of 99 Pieces.
- Very Rare and Special “All-White” Edition.
- Exhibition Caseback with Engravings and Limited Edition Numbering
- Large, Full Men’s Size.
- 44mm without Crown.
- Titanium Deployant Hidden Folding Clasp
- Automatic Movement
- 48-hour Power Reserve
- Case: Titanium, 18K Rose Gold, and High-Density Fusion Rubber
- Caseback: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal.
- Everything Gold in Color is 18K Solid Rose Gold
- Band Material: Silicone/Rubber
- Special Red and White Dial with 18K Rose Gold Markers
- Engine Turned
- Mint Condition; pre-owned by a wealthy collector and worn 3-4 times only.
- Papers Included