This is truly an unprecedented time in the world. First and foremost, we hope that you are staying safe and healthy during these difficult times of uncertainty.
We are available during business hours:
COVID-19 Temporary Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8:30am - 4:00pm CST
Friday: 8:30am - 2:30pm CST
We respond to most emails the same business day sent and always by the next business day.
Call BeckerTime Today
We are a proud Texas Business
If it does not put a lump in your throat, you can send it back for a full refund.
No Hassles, No Questions, No Reasons Needed.
Just email us and return it so we receive it back within 30 days. We are not like other dealers where you must wait months to see the credit or refund. We process all of our returns each weekend and your payment will be refunded no later than 3 business days following that weekend. Also, unlike most retailers, we will not deduct a restocking fee. We will refund 100% of the purchase price paid for the item.
Return Policy Questions and Answers
- Can I return the item for a refund?
Yes. Just email us and return it so we receive it back within 30 days.
- Is there a restocking fee?
No, providing that you return it so we receive it back within 30 days. The item must also be received back in the same condition with everything that was included (ie. box, tag, etc.)
- Is shipping refunded by Beckertime?
No. The original shipping fees and the shipping costs back to us are not refunded.
- Is customs duties and taxes refunded by Beckertime?
No. Beckertime does not refund any of the customs, duties, taxes or brokerage fees. You can contact your local customs office or the shipping carrier to request a reimbursement of your taxes and/or fees. Please note that some countries will not provide a reimbursement of your taxes or fees for a returned item.
- I received my watch and it is not working?
Please email us so we can correct the issue to your satisfaction. Occasionally a rough shipping trip and/or altitude & temperature variations experienced in transit can cause a watch to not run properly. Pressure of trapped air molecules inside the case can cause either expansion or compression on the parts of the movement. Of course, this even happens to brand new watches when Rolex ships to an authorized Rolex dealer except the adjustments of decompression and calibration are usually made in the store after the package has been delivered. Mechanical timepieces are not made to be shipped due to the fragility and complexity of a movement.
Authenticity is guaranteed!
- Every watch has been thoroughly examined and authenticated by our certified master-watchmaker.
- All watches are checked for authenticity, mechanical, and aesthetic condition and to make sure it is not stolen.
- We have been in business since 1998 and have NEVER sold a fake watch.
- All ROLEX watches offered by BeckerTime are pre-owned.
New. Perfect condition and never worn. The watch has the original manufactures protective plastic (if applicable). It comes with original box and papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Super nice. Light signs of wear. Watches with the original band will have minimal stretch between the links. The watch is working properly, keeping good time.
New. Perfect condition and never worn. The watch has the original manufactures protective plastic (if applicable). It may or may not come with original box or papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Nice. Signs of wear. Depending on the age of the timepiece, watches with the original band will have loose or moderate stretch and wear between the links. The watch is working properly, keeping good time, but may gain or lose up to 30 seconds over 24 hours. See moreSee less
Perfect. Looks never worn. As close to new as you can get for a preowned watch. This is the equivalent of a new watch that does not have the original manufactures protective plastic (if applicable). If you remove the protective plastic from a brand new watch, and have not yet worn the watch, it is now in Super Mint Condition. It may or may not come with original box or papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time. See moreSee less
Fair. Signs of heavy wear. Watch may have a few dings, nicks, or deep scratches The band has severe stretch between the links. The watch is working, but may gain or lose a few minutes over 24 hours.
Near perfect. Looks like new on the wrist. Signs of wear are only visible with a loupe. The band has no stretch or wear. The watch is working properly, keeping very good time.
Poor. Signs of extreme heavy wear, damage, or abuse. Major cosmetic and/or mechanical flaws that directly affect the integrity of the watch. The watch may be missing parts and/or may not run at all. We do not recommend this watch to be worn in this condition. Requires a lot of work to be made wearable. See moreSee less
- Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care.
- Water Resistance - We do not guarantee the water resistance of any watch. Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof or water resistant and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. One of the reasons is because there are too many life factors that can contribute to a watch not being water resistant anymore. Statistically, this applies to even the most careful of watch wearers.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax for items shipped to Texas and California unless you are buying for resale and provide us with a valid resellers permit. If sales and/or use tax is not collected at the time of purchase by BeckerTime, you may be required to file and pay the sales and/or use tax directly to the state and/or local tax authorities for which the item was shipped to.
- International Buyers - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.