Chaumet Dandy 18K Rose Gold Manual Winding Grey Dial Grey Strap
- Movement: Manual Winding
- Case Diameter (Without Crown): 41 mm
- Case Diameter (With Crown): 39 mm
- Weight: 75 g
- Waterproof: 30 m
- Subsecond Dial at 6 O’clock
- Curved Back
- Short Lugs
- High Polished Bezel and Case Back
- Matte Finished Sides
- Case: 18K Rose Gold
- Bezel: 18K Rose Gold
- Crown: Set with Black Gem Cabochon
- Strap: Grey, Crocodile Leather
- Clasp: Buckle, 18K Rose Gold
- Grey, Opaline Dial
- Dial Numerals: Arabic Numerals, Numeral Markers
- Chaumet’s Signature “Bayadères Stripe Guilloche”
- 18K Rose Gold Hands
- Luminescent, 18K Rose Gold Markers
- New Condition
- Dealer’s Display Model
- Comes with Original Chaumet Watch Box and 18K Rose Gold Chaumet Pin Buckle
From the Chaumet website:
Elegant timepieces for exceptional men
With its unique cushion shape, the Dandy watch combines traditional watchmaking expertise with elegance and impertinence.
From the Marquess of Montesquiou to Sacha Guitry, via Marcel Proust, Chaumet has been seducing the dandies of fashion, art and literature since the 19th century. The Dandy collection pays tribute to this history, embodying this very particular attitude of elegance, charm and impertinence. Both an evening watch and a piece of men’s jewellery, it reconciles traditional watchmaking excellence with a bold fashion statement.
The oval-shaped dial houses a complex mechanism developed by Chaumet in collaboration with the best Swiss engineers, for lovers of high-class timepieces: it has a stop watch, second GMT time zone, large date, jumping hours, power reserve, and a metronomic, off-centre second hand ‑ a new way of telling the time and a collection like no other.
We aim to source 100% authentic items in the most cost-effective ways, and pass all the savings to you. Our prices are firm, and are non-negotiable. Thank you.
JZandF.com – “Most extraordinary timepieces and collectibles, at the best prices in the world.”