Chaumet Class One 18K Rose Gold 5 Carats of Diamonds Automatic Chronograph Date
- Movement: Automatic
- Case Diameter (Without Crown): 44 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Strap: Fits Wrists Up to 9 inches
- Weight: 173 g
- No. of Jewels: >100 Flawless Diamonds
- Waterproof: 100 m
- Case: 18K Rose Gold
- Bezel: 5 Carats of Diamonds, 18K Rose Gold
- Crown: Set with Black Gem Cabochon
- Strap: Black, Rubber
- Clasp: Deployant Buckle, Titanium, 18K Rose Gold
- Black Dial
- 18K Rose Gold Subdials and Hands
- Dial Numerals: Arabic Numerals, 18K Rose Gold
- Guilloche Dial
- Luminescent Hands
- Luminescent, 18K Rose Gold Markers
- New Condition
- Dealer’s Display Model
- Comes with Box
From the Chaumet website:
Luxury takes to the seas
The first jewelled diving watch, Class One is the benchmark in “sport chic”, with its unusual combination of diamonds and rubber.
The first diving watch from Chaumet, Class One was the start of a velvet revolution in 1998, combining steel, diamonds and rubber for the first time. The watch owes its name to the powerful monohull powerboat, designed in the 1990s to skim the waves at the most prestigious single-handed races, such as Vendée Globe and Route du Rhum.
A creative, contemporary spirit infuses this sport chic line.
Class One is a modern, innovative watch, available in trendy bright colours – violet, red, blue – or as a timeless classic in black & white.
We aim to source 100% authentic items in the most cost-effective ways, and pass all the savings to you. Our prices are firm, and are non-negotiable. Thank you.
JZandF.com – “Most extraordinary timepieces and collectibles, at the best prices in the world.”