- Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care.
- Warranty - This warranty applies to the movement of the watch only. Watch movements are warrantied to perform as described in the BeckerTime item description during the warranty period. This warranty does not include the battery, strap, links, clasp, springbars, case, crown, bezel, dial, hands, screws, crystal and/or diamonds. Damage to a watch due to accident, neglect or mistreatment is not covered by this warranty. Also not included is the loss or theft of the watch or any damage done by loss or theft. Damage caused by fire, pressure, water, or natural disaster is not covered. This warranty does not cover any water damage-including, but not limited to crystal fogginess, movement damage, dial or bezel damage, seals, gaskets, liquid penetration and any issues pertaining to water. Repairs, alterations, tampering, substitution and/or addition of parts, custom work and/or modification of any kind done without prior written consent from BeckerTime and not performed by BeckerTime will void this warranty. This warranty replaces the original manufacturers warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Water Resistance - We do not guarantee the water resistance of any watch. Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof or water resistant and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. Preowned watches (especially vintage watches many decades old) can permanently lose their ability to be water resistant or become less water resistant (compared to when it was new) over time. Many daily life factors can also contribute to a watch not being water resistant such as, but not limited to bumping, hitting or dropping a watch, accidentally damaging the crystal, or leaving the crown unscrewed near water. Statistically, this can happen to even the most careful of watch wearers. We recommend taking your watch off before getting in showers, saunas, hot tubs, and steam rooms as they are not good for the water resistance of any timepiece.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax for items shipped to Texas and California unless you are buying for resale and provide us with a valid resellers permit. If sales and/or use tax is not collected at the time of purchase by BeckerTime, you may be required to file and pay the sales and/or use tax directly to the state and/or local tax authorities for which the item was shipped to.
- International Buyers - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Aftermarket/Customized Parts & Accessories - In general, aftermarket parts and/or accessories are not made by the watch manufacturer. They are made by a 3rd party company independent from the watch manufacturer.
As with all of our Watches, Authenticity is Guaranteed!