Guy Ellia Tourbillon Magistere by Christophe Claret. 110 Hours Power Reserve. 18K Rose Gold.
Built on the design of ultra-exclusive mechanical hand-wound movement by the complication grand master Christophe Claret (whose own watches cost more than $700,000), this piece displays hours and minutes in the center and has the tourbillon cage at 6 o’clock. The movement has been completely skeletonized for optimum lightness -all its components have been pared down to the bare essentials.
The tourbillon cage — which makes one revolution every minute and seems to float weightlessly — weighs less than one gram.
The bi-convex case (43.5 x 36 x 10.9mm), bottom plate and bridges are made of grade-5 titanium.
To the immense joy of collectors, the Tourbillon Magistère can be admired from all angles in total transparency, through the curved sapphire crystals on the front and the back. It’s light for the eyes and light to the wrist.
The Tourbillon Magistère, the mysterious ambassador of Guy Ellia, is water resistant to 30 meters and mounted on
an alligator leather strap with a white gold folding clasp and boasts a diamond cabochon on the winding button.
This masterpiece is hand-crafted in 18K solid rose gold.
100% Brand New.
All Guy Ellia watches come with a hand-made lacquered collector’s box by a century-old French jewelry box and cabinet maker of the highest quality. The box uses a special type of wood and made with a century-old tradition of fine hand craftsmanship. The top of the box has the watch face featured as marquetry art. The inside of the box is lined with the highest quality calf leather.
- Skeleton “mystery winding” Tourbillon movement by Grandmaster Christophe Claret.Entirely hand-chamfered cage. Movement bridges constructed entirely in 18K solid gold.
- Only 12 made in the world.
- 110 hours of power reserve
- Rhodium plated gilted wheels
- Case constructed with curved crystal
- Case size: 43.5mm x 36mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Original Guy Ellia leather strap with 18K rose gold deployant buckle
- 18K solid rose gold
- Transparent dial. 18K solid gold tourbillon movement
- 18K rose gold “Dauphine” hands
- 100% Brand New, Unworn Condition.
- Complete set of original collector’s wooden box, papers, and certificate made of titanium-steel alloy.