Harry Winston Premier Excenter Tri-Retrograde Chronograph in 18K White Gold
“This is one of the most popular model offered by the prestigious jeweler Harry Winston’s high-end mechanical watch division HWRT (Harry Winston Rare Timepieces).
The movement is a very complicated and dynamic visual spectacle – all of the chronograph counters offer retrograde displays. When the chronograph is activated, the second counter sweeps across the bottom and flybacks to 0 when reaches the 60 second mark; the flyback 30-minute counter is at 3’O clock, and the 12 hour counter is at 9’O clock. The little disc above the logo rotates as the watch’s internal second hand.
This is a large size. With a diameter of 41.5mm with the crown (39.5mm without the crown), would make it a perfect size of a casual watch. It makes a great statement, yet still retains its elegance.
100% brand new with box and papers.
The dial is a beautiful grey color and features brushed finishing and hand-guilloche pattern for the chronograph counters.
The sapphire display back offers a view to a movement that is best that Harry Winston has to offer. The rotor is gold and the movement is decorated and finished very well, and portrays Harry Winston’s fine-finishing expertise as the world’s premier jeweler.
Comes with heavy 18K white gold Harry Winston deployant buckle.
- Tri-retrograde Chronograph
- Prestigious and exclusive Harry Winston mechanical movement
- Impeccable Cote-de-Geneve finished bridges.
- Case size (without crown): 39.5 mm. Case size (without crown): 41.5 mm
- Original Harry Winston strap with 18K deployant buckle.
- 18K solid white gold
- Slate grey dial with hand-guilloche wave finishing and brushed finishing
- 100% Brand New, Unworn Condition
- Complete set of original box and papers