Retail Price: US$5780Materials: 18K Rose Gold Accents, Blue & White Swirl Resin
Nib: 18K Gold, Medium
Length: 5 5/8″Limited Edition 150 Fountain Pens in Resin and 18K Rose Gold
From the Montegrappa Website:
“Each year the Genio Creativo collection celebrates an historical figure who has led to a new way of experiencing the world. The second limited edition celebrates the unique and precious talent of another great Italian: Amedeo Modigliani, the artist whose famous portraits revealed the true essence of the soul.
Although he moved to Paris in 1906 to pursue his artistic career, Modi – a nickname that sounds like the French word “maudit” which means “damned” – always remained an impulsive and generous Tuscan. Tradition has fueled the legend of this nonconformist, dissolute artist, but his artistic fervor mainly reveals a man inclined towards poetry and passion, who lived and loved life to the fullest.
His portraits are undoubtedly his signature works: in these unique paintings, his profound psychological study of the subject is expressed through twisted, tormented lines and radiant, vibrant strokes of the brush.
Modigliani’s portraits inspired Montegrappa’s design of its limited edition: the barrel and cap are oval like his subjects’ faces, the clip is long and asymmetrical like their noses, and the cap ring has the typical irregular shape of his models’ lips. The 18K gold nib is engraved with one of Modigliani’s famous head studies. Precious resin,in the same deep blue found in many of his works, is used to suggest Modigliani’s artistic “signature”: a string, vibrant brush stroke that characterized each painting.”
We aim to source 100% authentic items in the most cost-effective ways, and pass all the savings to you. Our prices are firm, and are non-negotiable. Thank you.
JZandF.com – “Most extraordinary timepieces and collectibles, at the best prices in the world.”
- Water Resistance - We do not guarantee the water resistance of any watch. Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof or water resistant and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. One of the reasons is because there are too many life factors that can contribute to a watch not being water resistant anymore. Statistically, this applies to even the most careful of watch wearers ... show more show less
- Box and Papers - All box and papers do is guarantee the box and papers are authentic. The bad guys know that people put trust into original papers so by putting genuine papers with a fake watch allows them to pull off a scam...and when the buyer finds out down the road the watch was fake, the scammer is long gone. The only way to check authenticity is by having the watch checked. As with most preowned watches, the original box and/or papers are not available because they were not retained by the original owner. ... show more show less
- Warranty – This warranty applies to the movement of the watch only. Watch movements are warrantied to perform as described in the BeckerTime item description during the warranty period. This warranty does not include the battery, strap, links, clasp, springbars, case, crown, bezel, dial, hands, screws, crystal and/or diamonds. Damage to a watch due to accident, neglect or mistreatment is not covered by this warranty. Also not included is the loss or theft of the watch or any damage done by loss or theft. Damage caused by fire, pressure, water, or natural disaster is not covered. This warranty does not cover any water damage—including, but not limited to crystal fogginess, movement damage, dial or bezel damage, seals, gaskets, liquid penetration and any issues pertaining to water. Repairs, alterations, tampering, substitution and/or addition of parts, custom work and/or modification of any kind done without prior written consent from BeckerTime and not performed by BeckerTime will void this warranty. This warranty replaces the original manufacturers warranty. This warranty is non-transferable. ... show more show less
- Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care. ... show more show less
- International Bidders - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. ... show more show less
THIS IS A FILE PHOTO.What does that mean?
Brand New 
New. Perfect condition and never worn. The watch has the original manufacture’s protective plastic (if applicable). It comes with original box and papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Never Worn [9.8 to 9.9]
New. Perfect condition and never worn. The watch has the original manufacture’s protective plastic (if applicable). It may or may not come with original box or papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Super Mint Condition [9.7 to 9.8]
Perfect. Looks never worn. As close to new as you can get for a preowned watch. This is the equivalent of a new watch that does not have the original manufacture’s protective plastic (if applicable). If you remove the protective plastic from a brand new watch, and have not yet worn the watch, it is now in Super Mint Condition. It may or may not come with original box or papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Mint Condition [9.5 to 9.7]
Near perfect. Looks like new on the wrist. Signs of wear are only visible with a loupe. The band has no stretch or wear. The watch is working properly, keeping very good time.
Super Excellent Condition [8.5 to 9.5]
Super nice. Very light signs of wear. Watches with the original band will have minimal stretch between the links. The watch is working properly, keeping very good time.
Excellent Condition [7.0 to 8.5]
Nice. Signs of normal careful wear. Watches with the original band will have moderate stretch between the links. Some older watches with the original band may have more than moderate stretch. The watch is working properly, keeping good time, but may gain or lose up to 30 seconds over 24 hours (unless the watch has been serviced).
Fair Condition [5.0 to 7.0]
Fair. Signs of heavy wear. Watch may have a few dings, nicks, or deep scratches The band has severe stretch between the links. The watch is working, but may gain or lose a few minutes over 24 hours (unless the watch has been serviced).
Poor Condition [Less than 5]
Poor. Signs of extreme heavy wear, damage, or abuse. Major cosmetic and/or mechanical flaws that directly affect the integrity of the watch. The watch may be missing parts and/or may not run at all. We do not recommend this watch to be worn in this condition. Requires a lot of work to be made wearable.
This timepiece is most suitable for:
- A watchmaker looking for a “parts” watch so they can use the “usable” parts to service or restore their customer’s watches.
- A buyer that is looking for a challenging “fixer upper” watch. A speculative timepiece. They understand that lot of work must be done to this watch to be made wearable.
- A buyer that is looking to replace a “lost” or “family heirloom” watch that in this condition. For many people, a Rolex is so much more than just a timepiece.
The watch arrived today and exceeded all of my expectations!
My watch is running perfectly. Thank you for the good service!
Thanks so much, you've been very patient and answered all my questions!
Best seller I've ever dealt with. Very thorough and understanding.
Flawless service, workmanship, value and quality, the best rating!
Beckertime was the real deal... Thank you all for everything.
I will purchase from Beckertime again!
I would highly recommend their Service/Sales to Anyone!