Panerai Ferrari FER00012 GranTurismo 8 Day Power Reserve GMT.
This is the very best of Panerai – a fantastic case design, polishing and an in-house movement to top it off. Production stopped and will not be made any more.Very limited. Model FER00012.
Extremely rare and collectible – This is a must-have for hardcore Panerai aficionados
One of the highest complicated movements ever in a Panerai watch. It is one of the most complicated movement with the Panerai/Ferrari collaboration.
The collaboration between these top two brands results in a product with phenomenal quality that is second to none. The interplay of brushed and high polish finishing on the case is amazing. The concept of performance automobile is very subtly incorporated into the watch with the side profile looking like a race car, and the subdials resembling instrument panels.
100% brand new in box with papers. Comes with a collector’s box and paperwork, extra rubber strap, pushpin to adjust the calendar mechanism, and tool for strap change.
- Manual winding 100% In-house Panerai proprietary movement.
- 8 Days power reserve.
- GMT 2nd Timezone
- Beautifully decorated movement, seen through the case back
- Case size (without crown): 45 mm
- Original leather strap and extra rubber strap with deployant buckle.
- Stabilized Rusted Steel Bezel from the Titanic
- 18K solid rose gold.
- The most desirable material combination for the Titanic DNA line.
- Black dial with guilloche checkered patterns
- 100% Brand New, Unworn Condition.
- Complete set of original collector’s box and papers