Roger Dubuis 18k White Gold “Golden Square G40 Perpetual Calendar Moon-phase”
Gent’s watch 18K Solid White Gold Watch w/ 18K White Gold buckle.
A piece of mechanical art. One of the most impressive Roger Dubuis ever!
This is a rare number! 1 out of 28. Limited Edition.
Extremely rare Dubuis Golden Square in 18k White Gold with precious full diamond bezel, lugs and buckle. All diamonds are original Roger Dubuis creations (some of the best VVS and most perfect diamonds in the world, with plenty of brilliance and fire), and are not set aftermarket.
Huge diamonds almost totaling 4 carats
- Weighs an impressive 150 grams!! That’s a lot of gold.
- Comes with RD prestigious mechanical automatic in-house perpetual calendar complication movement, painstakingly finished to the neck, with the prestigious “Geneva Seal” on the movement – in honor of some of the most beautifully finished movements made in Geneva.
- The watch has Perpetual calendar function with month, day of the week at 12’O clock, moon phase at 7, date of the month at 5, and leap year indicator window at 3’O clock.
- 18k White Gold
- Diameter: 40mm square case without crown (42.5 with crown)
- Dial: White enamel dial with blued hands and deep-blue painted Roman numerals. Stunning!
- Large 40mm white gold Square “Golden Square” case.
- Barely Worn
- Near Mint Condition
- Comes complete with inner and outer boxes, and original Roger Dubuis strap in mint condition. (misplaced the papers)