Roger Dubuis 18k White Gold “Golden Square G40 Perpetual Calendar Moon-phase”
Gent’s watch 18K Solid White Gold Watch w/ 18K White Gold buckle.
A piece of mechanical art. One of the most impressive Roger Dubuis ever!
This is a rare number! 1 out of 28. Limited Edition.
Extremely rare Dubuis Golden Square in 18k White Gold with precious full diamond bezel, lugs and buckle. All diamonds are original Roger Dubuis creations (some of the best VVS and most perfect diamonds in the world, with plenty of brilliance and fire), and are not set aftermarket.
Huge diamonds almost totaling 4 carats
- Weighs an impressive 150 grams!! That’s a lot of gold.
- Comes with RD prestigious mechanical automatic in-house perpetual calendar complication movement, painstakingly finished to the neck, with the prestigious “Geneva Seal” on the movement – in honor of some of the most beautifully finished movements made in Geneva.
- The watch has Perpetual calendar function with month, day of the week at 12’O clock, moon phase at 7, date of the month at 5, and leap year indicator window at 3’O clock.
- 18k White Gold
- Diameter: 40mm square case without crown (42.5 with crown)
- Dial: White enamel dial with blued hands and deep-blue painted Roman numerals. Stunning!
- Large 40mm white gold Square “Golden Square” case.
- Barely Worn
- Near Mint Condition
- Comes complete with inner and outer boxes, and original Roger Dubuis strap in mint condition. (misplaced the papers)
Water Resistance - Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. The reason is because there are too many life factors that can contribute to a watch not being water resistant anymore. Statistically, this applies to even the most careful of watch wearers ...show moreshow less
Box and Papers - All box and papers do is guarantee the box and papers are authentic. The bad guys know that people put trust into original papers so by putting genuine papers with a fake watch allows them to pull off a scam...and when the buyer finds out down the road the watch was fake, the scammer is long gone. The only way to check authenticity is by having the watch checked. As with most preowned watches, the original box and/or papers are not available because they were not retained by the original owner. ...show moreshow less
Warranty – This warranty applies to the movement of the watch only. Watch movements are warrantied to perform as described in the BeckerTime item description during the warranty period. This warranty does not include the battery, strap, links, clasp, case, crown, bezel, dial, hands, screws, crystal and/or diamonds. Damage to a watch due to accident, neglect or mistreatment is not covered by this warranty. Mistreatment includes modification of the watch through the addition or substitution of parts or accessories not provided by Beckertime and will void this warranty. Also not included is the loss or theft of the watch or any damage done by loss or theft. Damage caused by fire, pressure or natural disaster is not covered. This warranty does not cover any water damage—including crystal fogginess, movement damage, dial or bezel damage, seals, gaskets, liquid penetration and any issues pertaining to water. This warranty replaces the original manufacturers warranty. ...show moreshow less
Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care. ...show moreshow less
International Bidders - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. ...show moreshow less