- Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care.
- Water Resistance - We do not guarantee the water resistance of any watch. Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof or water resistant and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. Preowned watches (especially vintage watches many decades old) can permanently lose their ability to be water resistant or become less water resistant (compared to when it was new) over time. Many daily life factors can also contribute to a watch not being water resistant such as, but not limited to bumping, hitting or dropping a watch, accidentally damaging the crystal, or leaving the crown unscrewed near water. Statistically, this can happen to even the most careful of watch wearers. We recommend taking your watch off before getting in showers, saunas, hot tubs, and steam rooms as they are not good for the water resistance of any timepiece.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax for items shipped to Texas and California unless you are buying for resale and provide us with a valid resellers permit. If sales and/or use tax is not collected at the time of purchase by BeckerTime, you may be required to file and pay the sales and/or use tax directly to the state and/or local tax authorities for which the item was shipped to.
- International Buyers - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Timekeeping - IMPORTANT: The original Rolex self winding automatic movement is running, but due to the age, time keeping is not guaranteed to be accurate and/or consistent. Rolex no longer produces parts for this generation model’s movement (65xx series such as model #'s 6516, 6517, 6519). This means that Rolex and most watchmakers will not be able to service this timepiece. You will need to have access to an independent watchmaker that has (or can source) used original Rolex and/or aftermarket parts for this movement for routine service, maintenance, and repairs.
This timepiece is most suitable for:
- A watchmaker looking for a parts watch as Rolex does not produce the parts for this movement anymore. Many watchmakers are always on the hunt for these watches so they can use the parts to service or restore their customers watches.
- A buyer that is not concerned with timing accuracy, consistency and/or functionality. They are looking for a Rolex that is more of a piece of jewelryrather than a source for timekeeping.
- A buyer that has (or can source) used original Rolex and/or new aftermarket parts necessary to do their own service and maintenance.
- A buyer with access to a watchmaker that has (or can source) used original Rolex and/or aftermarket parts for routine service and maintenance.
- A buyer that is looking to replace a lost or family heirloom watch. For many people, a Rolex is so much more than just a timepiece.
- Aftermarket/Customized Parts & Accessories - In general, aftermarket parts and/or accessories are not made by the watch manufacturer. They are made by a 3rd party company independent from the watch manufacturer. Customized Rolex parts such as dials are Rolex parts that have been customized/modified by a 3rd party (not Rolex). Rolex will not service, warranty or consider original any timepiece that has customized Rolex and/or non-Rolex parts such as, but not limited to dials, bezels, cases, and/or metal bands unless those parts are replaced with unmodified genuine Rolex parts. That being said, many 3rd party independent watchmakers (like BeckerTime) specializing in Rolex can authenticate and be able to service and repair a Rolex that has been customized.
As with all of our Watches, Authenticity is Guaranteed!