Condition Grading Scale
Terms & Disclaimers
- Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care.
- Warranty – This warranty applies to the movement of the watch only. Watch movements are warrantied to perform as described in the BeckerTime item description during the warranty period. This warranty does not include the battery, strap, links, clasp, springbars, case, crown, bezel, dial, hands, screws, crystal and/or diamonds. Damage to a watch due to accident, neglect or mistreatment is not covered by this warranty. Also not included is the loss or theft of the watch or any damage done by loss or theft. Damage caused by fire, pressure, water, or natural disaster is not covered. This warranty does not cover any water damage—including, but not limited to crystal fogginess, movement damage, dial or bezel damage, seals, gaskets, liquid penetration and any issues pertaining to water. Repairs, alterations, tampering, substitution and/or addition of parts, custom work and/or modification of any kind done without prior written consent from BeckerTime and not performed by BeckerTime will void this warranty. This warranty replaces the original manufacturers warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Water Resistance - We do not guarantee the water resistance of any watch. Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof or water resistant and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. One of the reasons is because there are too many life factors that can contribute to a watch not being water resistant anymore. Statistically, this applies to even the most careful of watch wearers.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax for items shipped to Texas and California unless you are buying for resale and provide us with a valid resellers permit. If sales and/or use tax is not collected at the time of purchase by BeckerTime, you may be required to file and pay the sales and/or use tax directly to the state and/or local tax authorities for which the item was shipped to.
- International Buyers - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Aftermarket/Customized Parts & Accessories - In general, aftermarket parts and/or accessories are not made by the watch manufacturer. They are made by a 3rd party company independent from the watch manufacturer. Customized Rolex parts such as dials are Rolex parts that have been customized/modified by a 3rd party (not Rolex). Rolex will not service, warranty or consider original any timepiece that has customized Rolex and/or non-Rolex parts such as, but not limited to dials, bezels, cases, and/or metal bands unless those parts are replaced with unmodified genuine Rolex parts. That being said, many 3rd party independent watchmakers (like BeckerTime) specializing in Rolex can authenticate and be able to service and repair a Rolex that has been customized.
As with all of our Watches, Authenticity is Guaranteed!
You may be asking why we use file photos… When we have more than one of the same item… we will only take pictures of one of the items. The item will be in the same condition and be as described. This helps us keep our costs down and pass the savings onto the buyer. Additionally, we have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. We don’t use file photos for every item… but only when the item will be the same as pictured and described. (There may be slight variances that most buyers may not even notice.) Please keep in mind that many of our competitors use file photos as well, but will not disclose this information to you. We are committed to being fully transparent. This is why we provide a disclaimer in the product listing if file photos are being used.
New. Perfect condition and never worn. The watch has the original manufacture’s protective plastic (if applicable). It comes with original box and papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
New. Perfect condition and never worn. The watch has the original manufacture’s protective plastic (if applicable). It may or may not come with original box or papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Super Mint Condition 9.7 to 9.8
Perfect. Looks never worn. As close to new as you can get for a preowned watch. This is the equivalent of a new watch that does not have the original manufacture’s protective plastic (if applicable). If you remove the protective plastic from a brand new watch, and have not yet worn the watch, it is now in Super Mint Condition. It may or may not come with original box or papers. It is working properly, keeping very good time.
Mint Condition 9.5 to 9.7
Near perfect. Looks like new on the wrist. Signs of wear are only visible with a loupe. The band has no stretch or wear. The watch is working properly, keeping very good time.
Super Excellent Condition 8.5 to 9.5
Super nice. Very light signs of wear. Watches with the original band will have minimal stretch between the links. The watch is working properly, keeping very good time.
Excellent Condition 7.0 to 8.5
Nice. Signs of normal careful wear. Watches with the original band will have moderate stretch between the links. Some older watches with the original band may have more than moderate stretch. The watch is working properly, keeping good time, but may gain or lose up to 30 seconds over 24 hours (unless the watch has been serviced).
Fair Condition 5.0 to 7.0
Fair. Signs of heavy wear. Watch may have a few dings, nicks, or deep scratches The band has severe stretch between the links. The watch is working, but may gain or lose a few minutes over 24 hours (unless the watch has been serviced).
Poor Condition Less than 5
Poor. Signs of extreme heavy wear, damage, or abuse. Major cosmetic and/or mechanical flaws that directly affect the integrity of the watch. The watch may be missing parts and/or may not run at all. We do not recommend this watch to be worn in this condition. Requires a lot of work to be made wearable.
This timepiece is most suitable for:
- A watchmaker looking for a “parts” watch so they can use the “usable” parts to service or restore their customer’s watches.
- A buyer that is looking for a challenging “fixer upper” watch. A speculative timepiece. They understand that lot of work must be done to this watch to be made wearable.
- A buyer that is looking to replace a “lost” or “family heirloom” watch that in this condition. For many people, a Rolex is so much more than just a timepiece.
Better Business Bureau®
BBB Rating A+
Total Reviews: 85
Total Reviews: 21,522