- Processing Time - All items are shipped from our facility FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS from the date payment is received. Please be patient as this processing time is necessary to prepare each shipment with the very best care.
- Water Resistance - We do not guarantee the water resistance of any watch. Although we may pressure test a watch prior to being shipped, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof or water resistant and do not cover any water issues under any type of warranty. One of the reasons is because there are too many life factors that can contribute to a watch not being water resistant anymore. Statistically, this applies to even the most careful of watch wearers.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax for items shipped to Texas and California unless you are buying for resale and provide us with a valid resellers permit. If sales and/or use tax is not collected at the time of purchase by BeckerTime, you may be required to file and pay the sales and/or use tax directly to the state and/or local tax authorities for which the item was shipped to.
- International Buyers - Most countries charge customs duties taxes and fees on items being imported from the USA. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. The Buyer pays ALL import duties taxes and fees. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Timekeeping â€“ IMPORTANT: The original Rolex officially certified chronometer self winding automatic movement is running, but due to the age, time keeping is not guaranteed to be accurate and/or consistent. Rolex no longer produces parts for this generation models movement. This means that Rolex and most watchmakers will not be able to service this timepiece. You will need to have access to an independent Rolex watchmaker that has (or can source) used original Rolex and/or new aftermarket parts for this movement for routine service and maintenance.
This timepiece is most suitable for:
- A watchmaker looking for a parts watch as Rolex does not produce the parts for this movement anymore. Many watchmakers are always on the hunt for these watches so they can use the parts to service or restore their customers watches.
- A buyer that is not concerned with timing accuracy, consistency and/or functionality. They are looking for a Rolex that is more of a piece of jewelryrather than a source for timekeeping.
- A buyer that has (or can source) used original Rolex and/or new aftermarket parts necessary to do their own service and maintenance.
- A buyer with access to a watchmaker that has (or can source) used original Rolex and/or new aftermarket parts for routine service and maintenance.
- A buyer that is looking to replace a lost or family heirloom watch. For many people, a Rolex is so much more than just a timepiece.
As with all of our Watches, Authenticity is Guaranteed!
You may be asking why we use file photos When we have more than one of the same item we will only take pictures of one of the items. The item will be in the same condition and be as described. This helps us keep our costs down and pass the savings onto the buyer. Additionally, we have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. We dont use file photos for every item but only when the item will be the same as pictured and described. (There may be slight variances that most buyers may not even notice.) Please keep in mind that many of our competitors use file photos as well, but will not disclose this information to you. We are committed to being fully transparent. This is why we provide a disclaimer in the product listing if file photos are being used.