Here is how it works:
- Fold the paper back along the dotted line on the left marked “A” and crease it well.
- Fold the paper forward on the crease mark and crease it well.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 a few times until the fold line is sharp.
- Smooth out the paper and begin tearing from the top.
- Wrap the paper around your wrist. Make sure the wording is facing upward.
- Once the paper has over-lapped, you can see the dotted line and letter A appearing from below. The dotted line will help you mark where it starts to overlap.
Ex: If your wrist is a size 7, the letter A and the dotted line will be shown through the paper.
Backup (scissor needed):
- Cut along the slip marked “B”.
- Fold the top part where the letter B is located in half (you only need to fold where the letter is located).
- Make a small cut along the dotted line underneath the letter.
- Wrap the paper around your wrist and pull the arrow through until it fits around your wrist.
- Where it rests will determine your measurement. Mark this point with a pen.
You can download the free measurement guide here: