All Used Rolex Watches are Impeccably Crafted Pieces of Fine Machinery
You already know that all used Rolex watches are impeccably crafted pieces of fine machinery; a Rolex watch represents the pinnacle of luxury in terms of both style and movement. The Rolex watch has often been imitated, but can never be duplicated as there are just so many signature markers to overcome. From the magnified date window to the signature sweep of the second hand, it is all of these small details that set them apart from their imitators. And it is in these small, fine details that we enjoy our Rolex experience.
Let’s talk for a moment about the Rolex dial and try to understand the detailing and craftsmanship involved in creating one. The is, after all, the most visible part of a watch and gives a potential buyer a perspective on what they are about to purchase. Let’s break down the types of Rolex dials by aesthetics and function.
- The Rolex Datejust comes with a dial that is clean and elegant complete with Roman numerals.
- The Rolex Daytona also comes with a clean and elegant dial with additional sub-dials for timing activities.
- The Rolex Milgauss dial is themed to capture the heart of science enthusiasts.
- The Rolex Sky-Dweller has a dial that displays two time zones as well as a monthly calendar.
- The popular Rolex Submariner and Yachtmaster have dials that glow blue in the dark.
These are only the common elements of these Rolex dials. There are many other things that set Rolex dials apart from their competition. For example, there are any number of materials used in Rolex dials including mother-of-pearl, diamonds, gold and meteorite with finishes ranging from lacquered to sand-blasted. The one thing all Rolex watch dials have in common is the Rolex crown proudly affixed front and center. We hope you have enjoyed this handy guide.